Conference registration fee
- Important Notes:
1. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
2. The student price is only applicable to the First author who is a student currently.
3. For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, we advise you to follow the registration form and finish registration. Easy and quick!
4. Please send the required documents:①final paper; ②filled registration form; ③payment proof to info[at]icrbmf.org to finish the registration.
Deadline: 29 October 2021
Deadline: 24 January 2022
Conference registration fee includes:
- 15 minutes’ Oral presentation / Poster Presentation for every author and presenter
- Conference Proceeding for participants who registered with paper.
- Conference program for all participants
- Certificate of participation for all participants
- Lunch, coffee breaks for all participants
- All sessions are available to all participants
- City Tour for all participants
In case of any cancellation or non-attendance, unfortunately the registration fees are not refundable.
You can pay the fees for ICRBMF conference through online payment which is listed in REGISTRATION form
The first payment method is recommended, but if you cannot pay with credit card, please register by bank transfer.
Bank: AB Šiaulių Bankas, Legal entity code 112025254
Company: MB “Mokslinės leidybos deimantas” company code 304744558
Account No: LT517180300031467607
After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to email@example.com.